Matewan Question

Thu Jul 28 09:14:19 EDT 2005

Jerome:
I'll take a shot at this. On the way home from said convention, I was
tagging along with Gordon Hamilton and Ron Davis. There was a place that
looked like this where the tunnel was put through later. The oxbow was the
original. The location we looked at still had the 'oxbow' track (the
original main) in as a spur to a mine. We saw so many places and I was
enthralled by all of it. It's kinda running all together!
Charlie Long
Lynchburg