George Hughes

Thu Jul 7 00:10:39 EDT 2005

George,
Congrulations and many best wishes to you as a fellow receipint of a dual organ transplant my self I know what that call feels like when you received it. Good luck and best of a new beginning with a great gift from someone.

Stephen Daniel
Chesapeake,Va
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 3:06 PM
Subject: George Hughes

Our heartfelt congratulations go out to George and Laura on the news of that long awaited call from the hospital and receiving your successful transplantation. So glad all is well and wishing you a speedy recovery, one step at a time though, back to full steam ahead !!!!

Very Best wishes to you both
Richard Hood
(fellow transplantee), England