2006 convention

Fri Jul 1 11:11:04 EDT 2005

It would be nice if Thomas (the Tank Engine) just happened to be in
Strasburg during the convention.

Though Thomas is not an N&W engine it is most interesting to see it in
operation. I just had 4 grandsons in Strasburg on June 16th and saw Thomas pull 8
coaches & one caboose (with every seat filled).

Thomas would add a new element to the convention.

For those folks not familiar with the Strasburg area (near Lancaster, PA)
the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania is across the street from the Strasburg
station and the Red Caboose Motel is close-by (worth seeing) and
is again open for business (we stayed there with the boys last month).

Looking forward to the 2006 gathering.

Terry Marshall
Hagerstown, MD