Hotel Room Williamson

Tue Jun 21 20:37:56 EDT 2005

Larry, Have a "reely goot" time in Williamson, Matewan, etc., at the
NWHS Convention for me this weekend.....And PLEASE give my best to Jim
Gillum, Roger Whitt of Bluefield, etc. I leave here in about three days for
a five-week train journey (except air from London to WV, of course)
HOME.....See You soon to collect my goodies -- and don't forget about all
those N&W ads that I've told You several times I want to buy when You
digitize them. Plus ANY other materials. Many Thanks.....
I'm ready for another of our trips -- any old time -- though I am
coming back to Inner Mongolia (Nei Mongol) for six or eight month next
school year to teach English but also for sure to keep track of the LAST QJ
runs. Howevr, THAT will be about November 1st, so I can ride "NEW RIVER
TRAINS" -- all Four of them!!! -- in October...See You soon. Lloyd of
CHABUGA......