O. Winston Link N&W Y 2190 at Gilbert, WV

Wed Jun 15 09:32:13 EDT 2005

My rivet counting tendencies are taking over here.  In
NW2221 the exhaust is vertical and white.  In the 2nd
Pigeon cover photo, the smoke is dark and drifting to
the left.  So the cover must be a different negative
number.  The data base I have indicates that the
colorized cover was developed using NW2222.  How good
that source is, I can't say.

Dave Stephenson