Skip's VGN Hopper (Repaint)

Tue May 17 17:43:03 EDT 2005

Prior to the 1962 (?) order for EMD GP30s, there weren't any.  N&W either paid cash or leased stuff from its own captive lessor.  Twelve new GP30s were placed under the trust carried by the twelve VGN rectifier electrics so their trusts could be released and they could be sold to the New Haven.

I don't know if anything N&W carried a trust plate after that.

EdKing
  Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 6:59 AM
  Subject: Re: Skip's VGN Hopper (Repaint)

  I have trust plates for several roads, but none for N & W.  Anyone know of a source at a reasonable price for a retiree (36 years in the aerospace industry) ?

  Thanks

  Neil K Yerger
  7 Farm Road
  Wayne PA 19087-3303