Abingdon Freight Depot

Wed May 11 00:46:54 EDT 2005

Abington, VA structures have been featured in Mainline Modeler on and off at
least since 2001.  Within the series is the N&W Freight Depot (reverse side:
Passenger Depot), drawn by Nicholas S.Muff.  I kept the relevant pages,
which unfortunately do not cite the publication issue.  A check with MM will
do the trick.

Frank Gibson

Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 10:23 AM
Subject: Abingdon freight depot