June NWHS meeting Wiiliamson?

Mon May 2 09:34:37 EDT 2005

The closest airport to Williamson is in Huntington, WV.  It is a good but
regional airport.  Charleston is another but I would recommend Huntington.
You would have to rent a car.  From Huntington take U.S. 52 for 65 miles to
Williamson.  That telephone # is 304-453-6165.  There is a DELTA connection
through Comair with direct flights from Atlanta.  Also US Air and Executive
Air has flights into Huntington.

The Williamson area can be explained through the Tug Valley Chamber of
Commerce which is on line.  The Williamson Daily News also has great
coverage of the area.  I hope this helps.  Don Mills
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2005 3:47 PM
Subject: June NWHS meeting Wiiliamson?

> I am trying to make plans to come to the NWHS convention this year in
Williamson.  If I were to fly from Florida,  What would be the best airport
to fly in to and rent a car from.