Clear Fork Branch request

Sat Apr 23 23:52:01 EDT 2005

The other two books are "The Coalwood Way" and "Sky of Stone."  While all three are great reads, none provide much info regarding N&W operations in the area, but then that is not their purpose.  I do recall a passage describing how Homer and his friends would, just for kicks, drop off a bridge into loaded coal hoppers.

Bob Simpson
Dayton Ohio