1218

Sun Mar 27 19:37:30 EST 2005

Thanks to Mike Pierry for the 1218 pix.   We have not been in the Virginia's since 1998, and I miss them very much.  Our first trip was back in the early 80's while visiting in Ky.  We were in and out of the V's so fast, while watching a video on the Pokey, I saw the round house in Williamson.  I thought, I would like to go there some time.  While looking for pix of N&W coalies some years later, I found the Williamson city sign.  I was there and didn't even know or at least remember it.  I have written a story about it called Return to Williamson, which I hope to finish some day.  Would be nice to get there in JUNE 2005.

Jeff Wood
twlv18japie at earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.