Virginia City

Wed Feb 9 14:56:01 EST 2005

Geographically, maps show that Virginia City is 2.1 miles west of St. Paul, VA, and 8.2 miles east of Coeburn, VA -- both as the crow flies and not as the railroad or highways wind around.

Gordon Hamilton
  Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 10:18 PM
  Subject: Re: Virginia City

  Re Virginia City

  Below St.Paul.  Actually between Russell Creek Branch Jct. and Dwina, VA

  Jim Blackstock