Terraserver-usa/Colegrove

Sat Feb 5 23:23:40 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/5/2005 9:47:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:
I enjoy the discussion covering the operations in Roanoke but living 250
miles away it leaves a lot to one's imagination so if there are local aerial
photos that could be added to these conversations it would bring real meaning to us
"outlanders". Moving large trains just to "get out of town" is always a good
read. If nothing else someone draw a map(s).

Oakie G Ford
IRONTON, OH
You can follow the railroad all over the system with
Ariel Photos at

http://www.terraserver-usa.com/

Oakie G Ford
One Night I was on a west bound Time Freight that hit a Ford Bbrs. truck on
the ColeGrove crossing. Were You there that night by chance? just thought our
paths might have crossed
R F Smith