O Winston Link Poster Prints

Sat Feb 5 20:06:12 EST 2005

Thanks to those of you that responded to my question.  FYI, the Link Museum
(www.linkmuseum.org) has 12 (1 color / 11 B&W) available.  They are shown on
their web site.  I called the VMT gift shop, (540) 342-5670, who said that they
had all that were available (same 12).  Both shops had the same pricing, $35
ea. or 3/$100.  That's a tad more money than for the few I've seen in the malls
but the gift shops have the whole selection and I would rather support the
gift shops instead of a chain store in a mall here in California.  Is anyone
aware of additional posters other than the 12 currently offered?  Again, thanks.

Bob Lang