Live Steam Model J

Mon Jan 24 10:30:16 EST 2005

I remember seeing this model in the front display window of a Bluefield, WV,
store when I was a child.  I would guess the time frame to be the late
1930's or early 1940's.  It seems as though it was in the window of a store
on Princeton Avenue, maybe a furniture store.  It also seems to me that it
was displayed alongside a same-size model steam freight locomotive, maybe a
Class A.

Gordon Hamilton

Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: Live Steam Model J