Signal case question

Wed Jan 19 09:41:18 EST 2005

Hello all.
I have an N&W position light signal that I'm getting ready to erect at my house this spring.  I have all of the signal somponents at my house except for the relay case.  It is a US&S class S (semaphore) case.  I still have yet to move this very heavy component because I can't throw it in the back of a pickup truck.  I'm looking into getting something to move it but I don't know how much this thing weighs.  Can anyone tell me how much a US&S Class S case weighs?
Ben Blevins