N&W Covered Hopper

Wed Jan 5 08:44:35 EST 2005

Christopher,

Standard N&W paint and stenciling practice for the HC-1, would be grey paint
with black stenciling.  I am not aware of any N&W covered hopper, in the
steam era, which would have been painted black with white stenciling.

The model manufacturers don't always get things correct! <VBG>

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 4:35 PM
Subject: N&W Covered Hopper