'A's to Columbus

Thu Dec 30 09:31:15 EST 2004

I would add that, depending on how closely you wish to model,  you should
not choose 1205 or 1213 since they are the ones in which the front engines
were swapped with the different crossheads.  Also, 1226 had outside
circulator pipes.  Other than these and the roller bearing A's, indulge
yourself.  Thanks for asking and taking the time to research.   Don Corbin
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 1:39 AM
Subject: Re: 'A's to Columbus