2005 Classic calendar - Glasgow, VA - Frank Scheer's Qsn

Sat Dec 25 13:11:53 EST 2004

 From the N&W Rules and Regulations for the government of the operation
department, takes effect April 1, 1945.

Page 205, signal indications for Block and Train Order Signals in
Manual Block Territory
Blade Horizontal, red lens showing, Stop for orders, or block occupied
Blade at 45 degree angle to top, yellow lens showing, proceed under
permissive block
Blade at 45 degree angle to bottom, proceed

I assume that these are the indications you are searching for

Ken Miller