Vine Times

Fri Dec 10 17:02:11 EST 2004

Word from the L51 crew is that 12-10-2004 is the last day for the CPLs on the Peavine.  They are to be shut off now.
East bound East Batavia siding signals have been off all week, the west end was still on..  The intermediate signals have been RED for some time now.  After shut down, the heads will be bagged, and the ladders cur off.  As much as I hate it, I will try to get pictures of the heads being bagged, or shortly there after.  Updates will follow.  Get them shots while you can!

Jeff Wood
twlv18japie at earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.