Train Sim pokey route

Wed Nov 10 07:54:25 EST 2004

Jimmy,
  What you see on that site, (the route itself) is work of Austin Yoder, as you can see he is VERY good at what he does!

I am starting to learn the ins-and-outs of MSTS myself and I hope to soon start working on the North Carolina Branch, I know nearly all of the nooks and crannies of it by heart already, so it is natural that I do this branchline.

All I did on the "pokey" was be humble webmaster and I gave extensive help in getting the scenery right!

 I also help "BETA" test the route for bugs,glitches, and scenery

The "J" is being developed by another person unknown to me, The version you see on those shots was a very early "BETA" version, there has since been a second "J" "BETA" released.

Devoloping these routes take an amazing amount of time, I have been helping Austin for over a year now, he has been at it (the pokey) for nearly 3, he works on it nearly everyday some!! He is VERY dedicated to the route! And I am CERTAIN the finnished product will reflect that, the BETA's do now!

Andy Jennings
www.blueridgerails.com
  Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 11:34 AM
  Subject: Re: 1218 drawings needed

  Andy,
         The Sims look good. Let me know when you're ready to tackle the Shenandoah Div. The "J" sim could use a little bulging in the sides of the cylinders, instead of the straight up and down sides.
  Jimmy Lisle