Night shot at Waynesboro in January 2005

Sun Nov 7 04:11:11 EST 2004

November 7, 2004

Hello, Larry and David:

Thanks for your replies to my question about Basic
City vis-a-vis Waynesboro.  David, there will be a lot
of interest in the night shot and I suppose people
wanting more information should contact the O. Winston
Link Museum later this year for particulars.

Likewise, Larry, I don't think many people know about
the Waynesboro Railroad Museum.  It would be great if
the museum hosted an open house that Friday and
Saturday, too.

Best wishes,

Frank Scheer

Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 10:51 PM
Subject: Re: Basic City

Well, I know of only a watering can (C&O) that
survived. He will not let that go. Believe me, I've
tried. It was torn down before I remember that
area (i'm only 19) and I am not familiar with who got
what. I do not know the boundary. To me, Basic City is
a small subdivision in the outskirts of Waynesboro.
Today, I do not think Basic City is even recognized.

-Robert Lent
Advertising Chairman
Augusta County Railroad Museum
Waynesboro, Virginia