Basic City

Thu Nov 4 22:51:42 EST 2004

Well, I know of only a watering can (C&O) that survived. He will not let that go. Believe me, I've tried. It was torn down before I remember that area (i'm only 19) and I am not familiar with who got what. I do not know the boundary. To me, Basic City is a small subdivision in the outskirts of Waynesboro. Today, I do not think Basic City is even recognized.

-Robert Lent
Advertising Chairman
Augusta County Railroad Museum
Waynesboro, Virginia