Geared Signal

Wed Oct 27 16:23:38 EDT 2004

I think you will find that those 'blank' fillers are the plastic lids
off of the spike or lag bolt buckets or the lids off the grease pails
for switch lube or the flange oilers.  There is a metal disk with tabs
that can be used to fill the blanks, but I haven't (ever) seen a new
one.  the next trick to 'blank' the hole is to use a lot of old friction
tape or something similar.  Well, they don't make friction tape
anymore....  so where did those bucket lids go?

G Rolih, Cincinnati