Ohio Museum - N&W E2 #587 up for "grabs"

Fri Oct 22 08:31:49 EDT 2004

I don't think St Louis will ever put any of their collection up for "grabs" because they enjoy having them too much. Besides, who could take on 2156?
  Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 9:49 PM
  Subject: Re: Ohio Museum - N&W E2 #587 up for "grabs"

    Now, if St. Louis would just put the 2156 up for "grabs"!  Just kidding!

    Me personally, I'd love to see it go to NCTM.  There, stuff has some kind of chance of running again.  At VMT it would forever be a static display, and they probably wouldn't have the funds to pay for the move, or the purchase cost.  It kinda disturbs me being a resident of Virginia.  If North Carolina can find a way to afford a living museum, why can't we?

    Ben Blevins