Ohio Museum - N&W E2 #587 up for "grabs"

Fri Oct 15 20:46:55 EDT 2004

As a matter of fact I was going to call "Spencer" (NCTM) today to make sure they were aware of the availability, but it turned in to "one of those days" once I got to work and didn't remember it again till I was trying to keep it under 65mph to get to back to the sanctuary of home. Hopefully Monday will be more conducive to the things that REALLY matter most. I sure wish I could win that lottery about now! Does anyone know what the asking price is? I mean what is up for "grabs"?

Marty Reiter
Reidsville, NC
  Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 4:54 AM
  Subject: Re: Ohio Museum - N&W E2 #587 up for "grabs"

    Hey - I would like to see it at Spencer - North Carolina
    Transportation Museum.   At least it would be somewhere
    Where it would be taken care of and maybe run eventually!!!!
    David Crabtree

  This I agree with! Spencer is turning into a really nice place!

  Ray Russell
  NMRA-40609
  "Norfolk & Western Railroad"   "Pocahontas Division"  "Circa 1958"
  Visit The "NEW" Pocahontas Website at: http://www.nandw-pocahontas-division.net/