Ohio Museum - N&W E2 #587 up for "grabs"

Tue Oct 12 11:11:01 EDT 2004

The most important thing is to get the word out.  If you know of any quality
musuems or private groups, call, fax, write, or email them about the
engine's availabilty.  Also, be prepared to donate money, or help in some
sort of fund raising program.  Does anyone know of any government grants
that could be obtained to help move and preserve the 578?
Personally, I would like to see the Ohio Central get it.  They have an
active steam excursion program, and have shown interest in the engine in the
past.
Marty Flick

Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 9:02 AM
Subject: Ohio Museum - N&W E2 #587 up for "grabs"