Y6's on Pennsy's Sandusky Line?

Fri Oct 8 00:14:58 EDT 2004

There's a photo of the 2185 on the Sandusky Line in the book "USRA 2-8-8-2 Series", second edition, now long out of print.

I don't have any other numbers - maybe someone else on the list does.

EdKing
  Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 12:37 PM
  Subject: Y6's on Pennsy's Sandusky Line?

  In a reply to a reader about his recent Trains Magazine article "Big Boy or Big Mistake?",  Ed King says that the Pennsy Leased Y6's in the 50's for use on the Sandusky LIne.  I have never heard that before. I find it incredible and was wondering if there are any pictures of the Y's in this service? Also, What road numbers were used?

  Nathan Driscoll