Correction as to year of 116 on 41

Tue Sep 7 22:17:00 EDT 2004

Larry Smith was kind enough to point out my error in stating that the date of this pic was Dec. of 1958, this is in fact a pre-merger date!  My wife would call this a brain #art!  It may have been Dec. of 1959 instead, but even this is very close to the merger date for the cab to have already had the number painted on.  I will check with Bob as to to the year as soon as I get a chance.  Thank you Larry for pointing out my error.

Jerry Hammond