Bristol Line pole line removal

Tue Sep 7 12:25:45 EDT 2004

List members,
I believe the contractor doing the Bristol Line pole line removal has been fired.  They haven't been around anywhere for over a month.  One of the folks told me that NS was upset with the fact that they were falling 20 miles ahead of where they were cleaning up, and that they were scared they'd just take the copper and leave the rest laying.  Anyway, there are downed poles all over the place and no one is doing anything to clean them up, and nothing has been cut down for over a month.

Ben Blevins