N&W Diner

Sat Sep 4 22:30:30 EDT 2004

The one diner did end up in Maine.  A club I am a member of looked into
buying it and another N&W passenger car as a possible home for our
layout.  The problem  was that the condition of the cars was so bad that
they would have fallen apart if moved, this was in the mid 1980's.  The
sides still looked good from the pictures that I saw.

Regards,

Kurt S. Kramke MMR