N & W Info

Tue Aug 31 22:47:18 EDT 2004

Harry E. Smith was the Asst. Engineer ( Cival Engr. Dept) at Portsmouth. I
worked one summer out of this office. My Dad, E.A.Stump was a cival Engineer
and became the Asst. Engineer when H.E.Smith retired. As I remember he moved
to Columbus Ohio and Dad and I visited him there. Mr. Smith was a very
respected person and was always looking out for his men. It was a privilege
to have known him. ---I don't know about his involvement in those stations
but I do have a photo of the station at williamsburg . My short problem is
locating it as I believe the photo is on a slide. Let me know if you would
like a copy.

Bob Stump
<clishay026 at hotmail.com>