Photos and Plans of Freight Station

Sun Aug 1 15:51:53 EDT 2004

Hi Mike

Thanks for the WEB page and start.  I'm a member of the N&W Historical
Society - even though two far from Roanoke to do much but provide support
through dues, etc.  I've e-mailed them to see if its possible to use their
archives. I found two or three wooden stations that have
possibilities.  Don't know if you live in the area but Aug 21 - 22 will be
Homecoming at Crewe, VA and a few of us plan on putting up a modular
O-Gauge (Hi-Rail) layout in the small train museum there.  This is the
group we're trying to help out.  If your near by - stop by for a visit - or
give me a call sometime if you're on your way through.  Maybe lunch at the
local country restaurant.

Thanks Again - have a great day!

Ron Timma
804-561-3664