Operations --from trainees to VP

Mon Jul 26 09:23:59 EDT 2004

Interesting story, Skip.  Thanks for sharing it.
There was another fellow who was in the Operations
Training program with me, Roderick "Rick" Wade.  He
was assigned to the Motive Power Department around
1975 and stayed there many years.  A year ago, he was
reassigned to the Information Technology group and
relocated to Atlanta.  He's the last fellow I know of
from N&W days who's still working.

On the training schedule, a group of us visited Dick
Dunlap's office.  He had graphs and charts on all of
his walls.  Reportedly --I don't know but I don't have
a reason to dispute this-- Dick had charts on the
bathroom walls, too.

Best wishes, Skip and all...

Frank Scheer
f_scheer at yahoo.com