Who own old N&W signals?

Tue Jul 20 20:35:59 EDT 2004

Ben
I might be able to chase some down.  Give me a call sometime at 540-293-0419.
Dennis
  Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 12:25 PM
  Subject: Who own old N&W signals?

  Hello all,
  I was wondering who all has salvaged any N&W color position signals.  I personally have one complete signal and 5 arms, and some odds and ends components.  In 2000 I had an article in the Arrow about the restoration of my signal.  Well, that will soon be updated because I moved last fall and the signal came with me.  It is now in a pile of pieces and parts awaiting a "full" restoration.  Last time I gave it a coat of paint.  This time around it will be a little different...

  Anyway, I've heard that a few of the Roanoke guys have some, and I was wondering if this is true.
  Thanks much,
  Ben Blevins