RR ID needed

Mon Jul 19 01:07:46 EDT 2004

In a message dated 7/18/2004 6:38:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

Thanks Gordon, I was just curious. I am heading  up there in a couple weeks
for OC's rail/steam festival which will include  several of their steam
locomotives pulling excursions as well as a couple from  visiting roads and i do
believe AMtrak is running or allowing an excursion to  be run from Philly west to
Dennison. OH pulled by vintage PRR E8's. Should be  quite a gathering,
something that 611 and 1218 would have been at in the old  days.

Bob Welsh

Bob,
Could you give me some moe info on this? Maybe a website? I  think I would
like to go to this!
Ray Russell
NMRA-40609
General Contractor
Norfolk &  Western Railroad
Pocahontas Division
Circa 1958
Visit The "NEW"  Pocahontas Website at:_ Click here: N  & W Pocahontas
Division_ (http://members.aol.com/rruss45826/public_html/index.html)
http://members.aol.com/rruss45826/public_html/index.html

OR_ Click here:  Pocahontas Home_
(http://milliron.home.sprynet.com/Pocahontas/Pocahontas1.htm)