Convention 04

Mon Jul 5 20:57:28 EDT 2004

For those who might be attending the convention and participating in the NS
Schaffers Crossing tour, please wear rugged shoes/boots, no flip-flops or
sandals please. Also, if you have hard hats and/or safety glasses, it is
recommended that you bring them too. Remember that we will be on company
property and some work may be performed while we are present.

Thanks and look forward to seeing all of you.
Gary Price

Thanks for the reminder Gary!

Actually this requirement will apply to the Roanoke Electric Steel and
Roanoke Cement Plant tours as well. These are all heavy industrial
facilities and we need to dress appropriately.

Ron Davis