[N&W] Re: What happened to N&W's steam designers?

Mon May 31 15:35:53 EDT 2004

I would liked to have talked to him!

He was head of the "J" design team among other things... If I remember
correctly. He was one of a group of folks involved in ergonomics before it
had a name! Pretty clever those Scots!

Mark Lindsey
    Mr Hamilton,

         This is off the lists subject,but how do you get
to the Social Security site.

                                       Thanks ,
                                          Ed Case