[N&W] Re: Vardo Yard Track Plans

Wed May 12 22:53:39 EDT 2004

 > [David Luttrell asked:]
 >
 >      Does/can anyone provide a map of the trackage layout of N&W's Vardo
 > yard to Hager interlocking? Say from any time from the 1940's until the
 > 1970's.

go to www.topozone.com and type in VARDO. This topographic map
dates from about 1975 and shows tracks that are no longer present.

 > It may possible that a copy is in the Societies archieves.
 > If so what would be cost to procure a copy?

I believe Jim Brewer donated a Shenandoah Division track chart to
the archives which was made available through the Commissary.
I think they are currently offering track charts of different parts of the
system but may offer the Shenandoah chart again in the future.

Mason Cooper